Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Questions for Asking Vote_lcap2Questions for Asking Voting_barQuestions for Asking Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Questions for Asking Vote_lcap2Questions for Asking Voting_barQuestions for Asking Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Questions for Asking Sky-Field

Questions for Asking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miabec

Miabec

Humor : There's something aimed at your head...

Questions for Asking Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Asking   Questions for Asking Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:11 am

I have two question.
Do I have to post my characters before I RP?
and...
How do i scroll on the ipod on the left of the screen? stupid question I know but I like music.
Back to top Go down
http://skyfield.forumotions.net
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

Humor : Oh wow, I am not able to be funny today o.O

Questions for Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for Asking   Questions for Asking Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:15 am

1. You do not have to post your characters before RPing, but sometime you have to post your characters in the RP characters area. It is highly recommended to post characters in RPs outside of worlds. In worlds it isn't necessary.

2. If you mean making the Ipod come lower on the screen, it can't, but it will keep playing anyway. If you mean change the song, you can either click the 'Menu' button, or the 'Forward' or 'Back' button.
Back to top Go down
http://deluxegemvalley.omgforum.net

Questions for Asking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: Website Information :: Help & Questions-
Jump to: