Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Rules & What you need to know [not done] Vote_lcap2Rules & What you need to know [not done] Voting_barRules & What you need to know [not done] Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Rules & What you need to know [not done] Vote_lcap2Rules & What you need to know [not done] Voting_barRules & What you need to know [not done] Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Rules & What you need to know [not done] Sky-Field

Rules & What you need to know [not done]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

Humor : Oh wow, I am not able to be funny today o.O

Rules & What you need to know [not done] Empty
PostSubject: Rules & What you need to know [not done]   Rules & What you need to know [not done] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Basic Rules
  • No being rude or mean to other players

• Don't put any other players down, by disrespecting them in any way, we are equal and should respect each other.

• Please no racism, this is a family friendly site

• Don't try to overly realistic, being realistic is good yes, but this isnt necessarily the most realistic website ever.

• Once again, this is a family friendly site, so please no adult material

• Don't start bringing people into your fights, even though you shouldn't be, if you abusoluty must fight, then take it to Private Message.

• This website is run by a Christian, this does not mean you have to be Christian to join, so please nothing that would offend the religion and nothing like swearing [including Damn, Hell and Oh My God], ect.

• If you see someone breaking the rules, report them, don't get involved.

• No Chain mail, do not send chain mail by PMs, in forums or any other place. It's annoying, rude and sometimes scary. Chain mail is not tolerated on Gem Valley, if i find someone doing chain mail they will be banned imediatly. Do not get involved with it if you receive any, and do not start it.

RolePlaying

---> Worlds [Horse & Mythical]
  • Only 1 stallion may own 1 land

• Each player may own 3 peices of land

• A claiming post must be posted with 2 days of claiming or land is taken away

Claiming Post Example: [In horse perpspective]
[Characters name here] Rears up and neighs loudly, claiming the land as his own.
  • Only male creatures may claim land, but they may find mates to share land with

• A male that owns land must have a mare within 2 weeks of claiming or land taken away

• Mates without land may travel from place to place in the world

• Once mates without land have a baby they may not continue traveling from place to place in the world

• Creatures may die in the worlds, but all parties must agree to it, especially the person who character may die

• If a character dies in the worlds, they may not return back to life [The same character may be used outside of worlds though]

---> Other RolePlaying

• In Horse RP, you may RP stables, but it should be from the horses'perspective

• You may also RP Stable in Human RP, but it should be from the persons' perspective

• You can use characters you use in the worlds in these RPs

---> RolePlaying in General

• Don't Powerplay [RPing someone else's character]

Powerplay

Titus reared and kicked Angel, Angel fell and ran off.

[Titus = Player 1 Character]
[Angel = Player 2 Character]

• Include everyone when RPing, no one likes being left out

• Reading an RP isn't illegal, but please don't interrupt in the middle of it if you are not RPing there

• Please only join an RPG if you are going to RP there

• Don't try to make everyone do what you want, even though it may be your RP don't force people to do something, it will only make them want to quit

• Players have the right to quit an RP, if they want, they will be allowed to, don't make a rule against it in your RP

• Don't Pityparty to get what you want

Pitypartying:

Titus was galloping at full speed and tripped over a rock and landed in a raging river "Help! My legs broken I can't get out!"

-----

Aka.. It's trying to get your character attention on purpose.

Now IF your character was already in danger of being hurt, then you wouldn't be pitypartying, and that is ok.

Not pitypartying:

Titus walke, he was only looking up and not looking straight ahead, big mistake, he started trotting, thinking it was clear infront of him, and looking behind him and the rest of the horses, he cantered while looking up, he ended up tripping over a rock, his leg in a bad condition, falling into a fast flowing river, he neighed loudly for help.

[Sort of] It has to go with the RP if you are going to hurt your character, and as long as there was no intention of getting attention.

RolePlaying Characters

• If you are new to RPing or you prefer, I recommend using a form to show your RP characters information

Form you can use:

Horse: [Wild]

Name:
Breed:
Height:
Coat Color:
Markings:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves:
Eyes:
Personality:
Picture:

Horse: [Stabled/Owned]

Show Name:
Barn Name:
Owner:
Breed:
Personality:
Height:
Coat Color:
Markings:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves:
Eyes:
Tack:
Stable:
Picture:

Human:

First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Personality:
Height:
Skin:
Eyes:
Hair Color:
Pets:
Items:
Wearing:
House:
Picture:

Mythical Creatures:

Name:
Specias:
Breed:
Coat Color:
Hooves:[Equus]
Mane:[Equus]
Tail:[Equus]
Eyes:
Horn/s:
Wings:
Powers[5]:
Personality:
Picture:

Cat: [Owned]

Name:
Coat Color:
Eyes:
Markings:
Tail:
Owner:
Items:
Picture:

Cat: [Wild]

Name:
Specias:
Breed:
Coat:
Tail:
Eyes:
Markings:
Personality:
Picture:

Dog: [Owned]

Name:
Breed:
Coat Color:
Markings:
Owner:
Personality:
Items:
Picture:

Dog/Wolf: [Wild]

Name:
Specias:[Dog/Wolf]
Coat Color:
Eyes:
Markings:
Personality:
Picture:

• Don't use someone else's picture, the first person to have used the picture gets to use it

• Try not use another characters name, you can, but try not to

• Don't use pictures from Deviant Art without permission from the owner, they are copyrighted

• If you are allowed to use pictures that are copyrighted, please say so in the characters form

• If you found the picture on google, or another site, and your not sure if it's copyrighted, just put in the form "Picture not mine"

• If you can, use your own pictures! =] You can even use model horses that look like your character for pictures!! =]]

• If you can't find pictures, you may use a video

Groups

---> Herd Leaders

• They are the administrators of the site

---> Herd Watchers

• They are the moderators of the site

---> Herd Members

• They are the membes of the site

---> Herd Foals

• They are the new members of the site

---> Banned From Herd

• They are the banned members of the site
Back to top Go down
http://deluxegemvalley.omgforum.net
Miabec

Miabec

Humor : There's something aimed at your head...

PostSubject: Re: Rules & What you need to know [not done]   Rules & What you need to know [not done] Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:14 am

What is power play? I dont really get it.
Back to top Go down
http://skyfield.forumotions.net
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

PostSubject: Re: Rules & What you need to know [not done]   Rules & What you need to know [not done] Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:12 am

It's like roleplaying someone else's characters, mainly some people only do it to get what they want.
Back to top Go down
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

PostSubject: Re: Rules & What you need to know [not done]   Rules & What you need to know [not done] Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Fighting for land and owning land

Once a stallion owns the land, they have rightfully claimed it, and it is rightfully theirs. When another stallion comes and wants to fight for the land, the current owner has the option of risking loosing his land, or to not risk at all and keep it. If the current own does not accept a fight challenge, the owner of the land will keep it, as they have a rightful choice to. But at the same time, other stallions may still force the current owner into fighting. But, at the same time, The stallion who wants to fight for the land must make a proper challenge request before randomly breaking out into fights.

If you accept a fight and loose, you may not own the land anymore, it is rightfully the other stallions.

If the land belongs to no one and one stallion challenges the other, the challenged cannot own the land without avoiding the fight. They either accept or backaway and loose the chance to own the land and it goes to the challenger.

Horses may back out of the fight while in the middle of one, but the land will no longer be theirs since it is considered a loss. Once a challenge is accepted, you cannot keep the land without winning.
Back to top Go down
SilverBrumby

PostSubject: Re: Rules & What you need to know [not done]   Rules & What you need to know [not done] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:16 am

I have a question. I made a character so i can claim a land, but used a different form that I've used before. It goes into much more detail about the character. Am I allowed to keep the form I used or must I change it?
Also, when it comes to claiming land, what if you claim one, but can't get any mares because no one comes on the site? Does that mean you still lose the land? Curious is all, since I'm eying one off in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules & What you need to know [not done]   Rules & What you need to know [not done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules & What you need to know [not done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: Website Information :: Information-
Jump to: