Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Wolves Domain Vote_lcap2Wolves Domain Voting_barWolves Domain Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Wolves Domain Sky-Field

Wolves Domain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:41 am

My name Is Ghostly Shadow,Im known as shadow.I have lived for Seven years and im still on the move.My coat is the color of the night while my eyes are the color or a golden yellow wolf's.I am powerful, Fore i am a Stallion.I live alone without anyone to care hiden among the shadows of the tree's and the darkness that welcomes me with open arms.

Wolves Domain Hallow11
"I roam the lands like a Ghost you'll never see... "

Song that fits me: Animal i have become-By three days grace

My name Is Intoxication,im known as Toxic.I have lived for Six years and im still on the move.I am powerful,Fore i am a stallion.My coat is a mix of black and white like an old picture while my eyes are the color of a forest green.I roam the lands strong and powerful without a care in the world.

Wolves Domain Mybanner49eebe364d003

"I'm Like a Durg You cant stop wanting..."
Song that fits me:Ment to live-By switchfoot

Last edited by Wolves on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:44 am

My Name is A Broken Heart,im known as Broken.I have lived for Five years and im still as young as ever.I am queit ,fore i am a mare.My coat is a blue roan while my eyes are a crystal blue.I never talk much but then words are a waste of my time for no one chooses to listen.
Wolves Domain BlueMoon06-02
"Im like a heart,that repiars itself with bandages and stitches..."

Song that fits m: My immortal-By Evanescence

[center]My Name is The Last Dance,Im known as Dance.I have lived For, Four years and i still look so young.I am energetic,Fore i am a Mare.My coat is Grey dappled color with a white and grey mane and tail to match,while my eyes are Orange like yellow.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.

Wolves Domain Proud_19
"I Dance my way threw life..."

Song that fits me:Haunted-By Evanescence

Last edited by Wolves on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:45 am

My Name is War Admiral,im known as Either War or Admiral.I haved Lived for Eight years and i still have the strength of a powerful,young colt.My coat is the color of the darkness with a matching mane and tail that have Aurban tips,My eyes being diffrent from one another the left being a Light green while the right was a brown like a tree's bark.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.I am Strong,Fore i am a stallion.

Wolves Domain 4116291-md
"I walk among the darkness that welcomes me along..."

Song that fits me:Wasteland-By 10 Years

[center]My Name is Lost Dreams,im known as Dream.I have lived for hree years and i still dont remember much of my past.My coat is the color of winters first snow with some grey spots here and there with a matching mane and tail,my eyes being a chocolate brown.I am quick,fore i am a mare.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.

Wolves Domain 3e3636d7
"I dont remember my past but then again why would i want to..."

Song that fits me:Sweet sacrafice-By Evanescence

Last edited by Wolves on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:10 am

My Name is Sweet Sorrow,Im known as Sorrow.I Have lived for Five years and im still as wild as ever.Im Smart, fore im a fae.My coat is dappled grey with a matching mane and tail and Chocolate brown eyes to match.My heart, Body, Mind, and Soul are free like the wild side to me

Wolves Domain 1162811~Grey-Andalusian-Stallion-Trotting-in-Snow-Longmont-Colorado-USA-Posters
"My heart, body, mind, and Soul are free..."

Song that Fits me:Hello-By Evanescence

Last edited by Wolves on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

Humor : Oh wow, I am not able to be funny today o.O

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Please put somewhere that the image you are using is yours, not yours, or you got persmission to use it =]
Back to top Go down
http://deluxegemvalley.omgforum.net
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:53 am

None of these are my pictures, i found them off google and you can check the url if you think they didn't but some i had to save to my computure to get up on here cause the link was diffrent xDDD
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:56 am

My Name is Mysterious Phantom, im know as Phantom.I am Powerful, fore i am a stallion.My blood is stained with the breed of a Spanish Mustang.I haved roam the earth for Seven years.My coat is a dusty like cream color, same goes for my mane and tail but the front is black, while my eyes are green in the middle and blue on the outside.I rather enjoy my peace and quite but every know and then I do wish for company.

Wolves Domain Google13
"Im like a phantom thats watches over you..."

Song that fits me:In the End-By Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves Domain
Page 1 of 1