Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Going into my bedroom Vote_lcap2Going into my bedroom Voting_barGoing into my bedroom Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Going into my bedroom Vote_lcap2Going into my bedroom Voting_barGoing into my bedroom Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Going into my bedroom Sky-Field

Going into my bedroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

Humor : Oh wow, I am not able to be funny today o.O

Going into my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Going into my bedroom   Going into my bedroom Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:55 pm

I run to the garden and I grab a ladder, I stick up next to the window of my room, "PERFECT!" I whisper and start climbing, when I get to my room, I push the window open and climb in my room.
Back to top Go down
http://deluxegemvalley.omgforum.net

Going into my bedroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: The Reality World :: Other Places :: Garden-
Jump to: