Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Shadow's claim Vote_lcap2Shadow's claim Voting_barShadow's claim Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Shadow's claim Sky-Field

Shadow's claim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:15 pm

My name Is Ghostly Shadow,Im known as shadow.I have lived for Seven years and im still on the move.My coat is the color of the night while my eyes are the color or a golden yellow wolf's.I am powerful, Fore i am a Stallion.I live alone without anyone to care hiden among the shadows of the tree's and the darkness that welcomes me with open arms.

Shadow's claim Hallow11
"I roam the lands like a Ghost you'll never see... "

I stopped,my hooves sliding slightly across the dirt below them making a dust cloud.My nostrosl flared as I sniffed the air for anothers scent and snorted finding no one's.My ears perked as I narrowed my eyes and toke one last glance before I reared up,touching my chin to my chest with my hooves pawing the air as I let out a loud bellowing neigh to claim this land as my own.Once I had i slammed my hooves back down on the ground and threw my head up with a smile.My ears came back up and my mood lightened to being peaceful as I toke a stroll threw my land to see what new things where in it.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:31 am

Shadow's claim Mustang1

Summer Solstice

My delicate face turnt around to hear a loud echo in the distance. I let my ears perch forwards upon my head, as the sun bathed me in a glittering bliss of warmth. Dust particles danced into the air as I rose from my spot, shrouded with blood red roses, and bright alabaster roses, their aroma a pleasure. I snorted as the musky odur of a stallion entered my nostrils. I flattened my ears, my hooves drummed with agression against the ground. I did not rupture any more noise, as I soothed myself. There was a black figure in the distance. He must've claimed the land. Oh well. I was here, I mine as well do something. I lowered my muzzzle, and plucked the grass from it's roots, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:37 am

My ears perked as the smell of a mare flooded my nostrols and i turned my head towards where the scent was the strongest.My gaze swept over the forest and stopped on her figure not far from me.I stared at her,watching her with curiousity as i snorted softly and threw my head up towards her with a soft whicker.My whicker had a powerful edge to it but also a soft point as it escaped my throat.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:44 am

I observed the brute through my chocolate brown eyes. He seemd harmless. He had a sweet toned voice, with a sharp edge to show he wasn't to be taken for granted. I centered my focus on his heels for a moment, before lifting my crown. My raven black hair reflected the suns' light, and it filtered through the breeze, caressing my shoulders. I shifted my tail, and then whipped it once. My ears were still and relaxed atop my crown. I was anxious, and my eyes reflected a wretched past with stallions, and there was proof, for scars were inflicted on my shoulder and legs.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:50 am

My gaze swept to her scars as i looked at them and frowned softly at the thought of a stallion hurting such a beautiful mare as the one before me.I shoke my head at the thoguth and lifted my muzzle to her as a sign she could join me if she wanted or if she liekd her peace i would not distub it.I side stepepd slightly as the wind blew threw and turned my head away from it to where my mane blew across my face and covered my eyes.I had many scars along my back and sides from fights with stallions that intimidated me, but i never once gave up.I have had a bad past which i do admit but i try not to dwell on it.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:27 am

I looked at him, the creamy alabaster of my hair waved friskily. I looked at him, and swelled my lungs with fresh air. He was not going to harm me. I hope I wasen't making a wrong choice. I lowered my head, and moved closer, observing the scars that lit his neck. I wasen't the only one. my phantom body slowed to a stop, a good 11 feet away. My hooves sank into the mesh leaves that covered the soil. I thought to myself for a moment, and lifted my head carefully, the sun bathing into my coat, and warming my skin. "What is you're name?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:37 am

I threw my head up once more to remove my mane from my gaze and blinked once.My ears perked higher once i heard her voice and pulled just the ends of my lips to curve in a small smile."Im Ghostly Shadow, Shadow for short and may i ask whats yours?" I whickered and twitched an ear back for a second then forward again. never dareing to step closer, afraid it might anger her or believe something alse.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:53 am

''My name is Summer Solstice, Summer.." I seen in him that he was fearful to spook me. I sighed and looked at him. "I trust that you won't hurnt me...right?" I asked, my eyes looking verily empty. I looked up at the sky, which the trees tried to reach to, but never could. I lowered my gaze, and settled it upon the stallion once again. I knew he woulden't hurt me. I observed every vein, every fine muscle, every strand of hair that moved. He looked, gentle, and careful, but still powerful.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:57 am

" Pleasure to meet a fine mare like yourself. Have you stay here long or just came here?" i said and bowed my head in respected to her.I lifted my head at her other question and perked both my ears, "your trust is the truth, i shall not harm you"i nodded in agreement to ehr and studied her figure the the very last starnd of hair in her mane.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:05 am

"I've been here for a few weeks. Just trying to escape my previous experiences." " And thank you, my trust is full on you." I sighed, and breathed his scent from agair, moving closer. The shade swallowed the sun that was on my back, and the cool breeze whisked my hairs in different directions. It was peaceful here. I watched a pair of birds fly by us, dancing in mid air and dissapeered in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:08 am

My head lifted into the air as my eyes closed when a peaceful wind blew threw gently once more and smiled once again."I love it here, how peaceful and calming it can be so queit you can almost here the singing in the wind " I whickered once more to her as i opened my eyes and gazed at her once again my ears catching the soft sound of the song wild horses going threw
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:14 am

"I agree with you," I said, looking around the area. Morning glories bloomed in the cool of dawn, the sweet aroma of flowers and fresh grass drifted, the wind and the trees came together to sound like a flute, and the birds sang quietley. It was nice here, and I wanted to stay. I looked at the apple tree beyond us, and jolted to it, jumped up, my whole body off the ground, caught one, and brought it back over, taking a half, then brought it over to the stallion. As I approached, he had a sweet scent, that of nature, and fruit.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:20 am

I smiled once again as she agreed with me and stared around again loving how we were in a clearing tree's around us with shade to cool use and a small river not far away.My smile left as i grew curious when she walked towards me and looked at the apple then back up at her eyes with my own, her real full scent invading my nostrols as she drew closer.I loved it, i could not denie that she had one of the sweetest scents i have ever smelled in my life autoum mixed with some nature to it, it was like my own personal drug that i couldent stop wnating.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:29 am

I enjoyed his scent, and did not bother attempting to move. I lifted my head slowly, and looked at him in the eye. A smile was drawn upon my lips, as the wind caressed my hairs, and some leaves fell into place around me. I sighed, he was addicting. "Go ahead, take it." I nosed it closer to his feathery hooves. I strode back a step, and then spoke. "What are you looking for in life, Shadow?" I said, hesitant with my words, my ears swivled to catch a strange noise, but it was just a fox, roaming for food for her newborns.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:34 am

I smiled slightly wider as i dipepd my head towards the apple and toke a bite from it.My ears perked at her question as i lifted my head once more and stared at her for a moment then looked at the sky."Well i guess a family of my own" i spoke truthfully and stared at the ground for a moment then back at her, "How about you?" i questioend softly as i toke the last bite from the apple and smiled a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:42 am

''I look for peace, a family, and someone I want to be with for the rest of my life. I sighed and looked at the sky as well, then looked at him, smiling a you're welcome. I looked distant and not there for a moment in time, but then a spectrum of color burst beside me, it was a small crystal that I must've uncovered with my hoof. But the light smacked it's pearly blue surface, and it glimmered all shades of blue. I looked at it, and removed it with my teeth, placing in infront of me. "Interesting." It was kind of shaped like a heart.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:46 am

I smiled in agreement and stared at the sky once more but perked my ears as i heard her say intresting and looked at what she was.My curiousity got the better of my as i drew closer and stared at it intently "Never see something like that everyday" i said and chuckeld softly at the comment i made but smiled no the less.I tilted my head and raised ne eyebrow as it seemed shaped into a heart, Odd I thought.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:21 pm

"Hmm.." I murmured, and nosed it to him. "You keep it, it's on you're land," "I have no use for it.." I sighed. It was a b eautiful, small gemstone. And when it pierced the light, it was like blue northern lights. It was a bright blue, with dark flecks here and there, and dark swirils in the centered in the middle. But, why was it here? And why shaped like a heart? I snorted gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:38 am

I shoke my head as i picked it up between my teeth and wrapped it up in her mane. "Finders keepers"i smiled as i stared at the gemstone then back at her and lvoed how it reflected off her mane.I bobbed my head in approval as i stared at it for a second longer then adverted my gaze to something alse.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:49 am

I smiled, and nuzzled the side of his neck gently as a thank you. It was small, and lightweight. So I didin't feel it. I sighed and brwathed in the scented air, and then looked back at shadow. "I think that I might want to stay here," I murmured with a careful yet sweet tone. I was serious. I sighed as I stepped back, laying down near his heels.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:42 am

I smiuled and touched my nuzzle to her back as she lied down at my heels and joined her.I wasen't far from her nor to clsoe as i lied down with her and bobebd my head."I think i would like that" I Mumbled with a sweet edge to it yet the normal power behind it.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:17 am

"I knew you would." I extended my neck so it barely touched his knees. I sighed and breathed his scent. I closed my eyes and dozed off, dreaming of all wonderous and graceful. I saw a small foal, me and him, loving and living. I looked peaceful as I let my breath escape my lungs carefully, my hair tangled with the small branches of shrubs on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:26 am

I perked my ears as i heard her breathing become even since she had fallen asleep. I smiled and extened my neck to wrap around her as i lied my head down closer to her and went off into a very light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:39 pm

I felt something warm atop of my neck. It was him, I knew I was protected. I listened to him breathe as my dream wore off, but I eventuially too, dozed off once again. But this time it was light and refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:06 pm

I stirred when a cold wind brushed against my side and lifted my head to stare up at the sy.My ears perked as i yawnked and blinked to get the sleep out of them.Once my gaze swept up i frowned at the darkening sky's which ment i would have to awake the sleeping beauty next to me.A sigh escaped my lips as i softly nuzzle her shoulder so she would awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow's claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's claim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next