Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Shadow's claim - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Shadow's claim - Page 2 Voting_barShadow's claim - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Shadow's claim - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Shadow's claim - Page 2 Voting_barShadow's claim - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Shadow's claim - Page 2 Sky-Field

Shadow's claim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Shadow's claim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:17 am

I stirred, but opened my chocolate eyes, my pupils dialated to adjust to the dark light. I lifted my head and looked at shadow. I flexed my jaws at a yawn, then shivered delicatley. I looked up at the sky, dark and light grey hues conquered the blue sky. I sighed. Summer storms.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:59 am

[color-darkred]
I looked up at the sky and glared once more before i slowly stood and nuzzled her shoulder to follow me.I waited for her to stand and follwoed after me before i toke a step away.Slowly i could feel the soft rain fall onto my back and shoke my mane.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:55 pm

I snorted gently, the dropletes sliding carefully off my coat, leaving a darker coloration as a path behind it. I slid forwards, and followed him carefully, the wind picking up it's pace, starting to howl. I quivered carefully before I pressed my back hooves into the ground. I followed, curious.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:37 pm

I shoke myself once more as I started to walk being slightly close to ehr so she wouldn't get lost, or cold our coats brushing together every know and then.My ears perked as I threw my head up once I saw the cave and smiled, looking over at her."There it is" I said in a soft tone and looked back at the nearing cave.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 am

'I see, well, we'd better hurry, shall we?' the mare murmured, she could see the evil, black, twisted smile that was left on the thunderstorm cloud. The sun was no longer visible, and the lightning cracked through the sky, and like a bomb, the thunder roared demonically out into the open, and an unexpected louder clash happened, sending adrenaline through her body. She snorted and moved closer to the brute.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 pm

My smile seemed to fade as I could see that the storm affected her in some way.I toke a glance up at the sky and snorted as a dare for it to come and try to get me or my mare before I walked into the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's claim   Shadow's claim - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's claim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: RPG Worlds :: Horse World :: Mixed Feeling Forest-
Jump to: