Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Wolves Domain Vote_lcap2Wolves Domain Voting_barWolves Domain Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Wolves Domain Sky-Field

Wolves Domain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:17 am

I use the same name sometimes

My name is The Deadly Demon from how i seem to never die,im known as Demon.Im argressive fore im a Male,i have lived for Seven years.My coat is Midnight black while my eyes are golden yellow.I fight with a sense of being something out of this world and never give till the very last breath leaves my beaten body with a smile along my face that shows i never truely lost.
I have a sister
Wolves Domain 23901910
I Live to kill and kill to live...

My name Is keandra,im known from the same name.Im queit fore i am a Female,i have Lived for Five years.My coat is Jet black while my eyes an Ocean blue.I never speak unless i want to and let no one take the control i have over myself from me.I fight till the very last breath i have left in my lungs but laugh at the face of death.

I have brother
Wolves Domain 42-16410
Most others run from death,while i run to greet it...
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:19 am

My name is The Demon within,im known as Demon.I have lived for Seven years at which i dearly regret being on this world full of hatred.I am Agressive fore i am a Male.My coat is a mix of black and tan while my eyes are crimson red like the color of blood.German shepherd and Wolf blood run threw my veins.I hate the world and all who inhabit it.

I Have a Sister
Wolves Domain 24327811
"I Live among the dead and walk away from the living..."

My name is gracful Figure and im know as Grace.I have lived for four years so far.Im calm for i am a female.My coat is a mix of Grey,white and black while my eyes are a lime green.Boarder collie blood runs threw my veins.I dont mind people nor any other animal that comes along my path.
Wolves Domain Border_collie
"I move with such grace thats hard to follow..."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:20 am

My Is Keandra im known as keandra.I am Quiet fore i am a Female.I have lived for Five years so far.My coat is a mix of white,grey and black while my eyes are the color of an Ocean blue.I have wolf and husky blood running threw my veins and am wild at heart.I normally dont talk to toehrs and keep mainly to myself.

I have a Brother
Wolves Domain Husky
"I Diffrent from the inside out...."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:28 am

My name is Bitterly Cold, Im known as Neuge meaning snow.I am Sassy, fore i am a Female.I have lived for Six years and am known as one of the best fighters of the time.My coat is pure white with some grey tints to it while my eyes are a chocolate brown.I blend in with the cold but appear in the sun's heat.

Wolves Domain LWhite%20Wolf
"i am the Snow that freeze's you..."

My Name is Brown Chocolate, im known as Chocolate.I am Perky, fore i am a female.I have lived for Five years and known almost every trick in the book.My chocolate is the color of chocolate with matching eye color to go along with it.I could trap anything from a mouse to a human.

Wolves Domain 1136193571brownwolf
"i can be as sweet as chocolate..."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:32 am

My Name is Unstopable Rage, Im known as rage.I am Short temper, fore i am a Male.I have lived for Six years and seen things you cant imagine.My coat is a mix of grey and white with crimson eyes to match.I have a short temper that can click at any moment but i also have a calm side.

Wolves Domain 0013250
"I can be one thing first then diffrent the next..."
Back to top Go down
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

Humor : Oh wow, I am not able to be funny today o.O

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Please put somewhere that the image you are using is yours, not yours, or you got persmission to use it =]
Back to top Go down
http://deluxegemvalley.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Wolves Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Domain   Wolves Domain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves Domain
Page 1 of 1