Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Mystery's Claim Vote_lcap2Mystery's Claim Voting_barMystery's Claim Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Mystery's Claim Sky-Field

Mystery's Claim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProKid

Humor : Duck.

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Mystery cantered aimlessly until he had came to a lake hidden from the rest of the places he had been to. Peaceful and a relaxing scenery. Yes, a good place for himself to stay. He pawed the ground, his mane falling to one side as he lowered his head slightly. He moved to an empty, spacious area and lifted himself, rearing. He let out a ear-piercing neigh, landing softly on the ground with a thud. The Hidden Lake was now owned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net
Wolves

Wolves

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:16 am

My Name is The Last Dance,Im known as Dance.I have lived For, Four years and i still look so young.I am energetic,Fore i am a Mare.My coat is Grey dappled color with a white and grey mane and tail to match,while my eyes are Orange like yellow.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.

Mystery's Claim Proud_19
"I Dance my way threw life..."

My ears perked at the loud neigh and i lifted my neck away from the lake i stood in aboput stomach deep.I bobbed my head softly as i let the water splash around me and bucked my hind legs out, dancing in the water.I got my name for danceing so much but i rnjoyed it so i liked my name, i thought it fit me well.
Back to top Go down
ProKid

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:20 am

Mystery turned to the splashing of the water. He spotted the grey mare and started examining her. She was, of good bloodlines, judging from her Andalusian breed. He trotted around the lake towards the mare, making a bow to greet the mare. "My name, is Mystery. What might this beauty be?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:39 am

My ears perked at the sound of another and i turned my neck towards him in the water.I smiled smacking my tail against the surface as i turned towards him."My Name is The last Dance you may call me Dance pleasure to meet you Mystery" i said in reply and bowed my head to him also.
Back to top Go down
ProKid

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Mystery welcomed the mare. She had not shown any signs of threat. Yet. Though there was something about this mare that told him that she could be trusted. Mystery decided it would be better to be on guard, in case anything happens. "The pleasures all mine. What might bring you here?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:43 pm

[color=indigo][/center]My ears perked once more as i thought his questioned threw and smiled."Well i always like water and its very pretty here so i came to relax"i answered in reply to his question as i walked out of the water, to the banks and shoke myself dry bst i could.
Back to top Go down
ProKid

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:28 am

Mystery smiled slightly, holding his head high, swaying it gently. He arched his neck, lowering his head slightly. His mane flew in the air by a short gust of wind, and it soon rested on one side of its neck. He said nothing, but trotted a short distance away, settling down for a short drink.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:51 am

I eyed the stallion from afar as i looked him up and down.I felt my spine twitch as i shivered from the cold and shoke ym mane as i let it fall down and cover my eyes.I moved to a small spot in the grass and dipped my head towards the ground as i nibled on the ends.
Back to top Go down
ProKid

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:46 am

Mystery watched Dance while sipping the water. He raised his head, flicking his ears at some small sounds. He trotted around on a grassy patch, lowering his head and took mouthfuls of the lush grass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Claim   Mystery's Claim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery's Claim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: RPG Worlds :: Horse World :: Hidden Lake-
Jump to: