Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Vote_lcap2Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Voting_barBooks & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Vote_lcap2Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Voting_barBooks & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Sky-Field

Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

Humor : Oh wow, I am not able to be funny today o.O

Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Empty
PostSubject: Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!]   Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Books -

Black Beauty

Author - Anne Sewell
When Written - Not sure but set around victorian time I think??
Where set? - Country in England and London
Plot - A Black Stallion named Black Beauty tells the moving story of his life from a horses perspective. Telling a story of trust, friendship, hatred and love. As Black Beauty is sold from place to place, some good, some bad. Remembering the words his mother had told him when he was a colt, that you should stay good and obey your masters, you will be treated well. Remembering them, he told himself to obey his masters, no matter how they treated him. Although when somethings are pushed too far, he is put into risk of dying.
Important notes? Moved the worlds view of horses. Now people have been treating them with more respect.

War Horse

Author - ??
When Written - ??
Where Set - Not completely sure but being very general, country area at beginning and then into a war/army zone.
Plot - A blood red bay colt, who is wild as heck, is bought by a drunk man and taken back to the farm. The man's son decides to try and calm this colt down and make him trust him. When all works out, the colt learns to trust the boy and obey him, no matter how difficult. But when a war is approaching, the father is forced to sell the colt to the army, where he becomes the Generals horse. Throughout, he becomes best friends with a black thoroughbred stallion, who he depends his life on. Although, when something horrible happens, the colt is forced to depend on himself for his life, somthing he never had to do before.
Important notes? - None really

Heartland Series

Author - Lauren Brooke
When Written - ??
Where Set - Virginia
Plot - The series tells of how a young girl named Amy has to keep holding up a horse sancturary that helps horses that were damaged either emotionally or physically. With a tragic event happening in the first book, and her sister moves back in. Amy thinks that the future of Heartland lies in her hands, so she ends up trying desperatly to keep helping horses learn to trust again.
Important Notes - I havn't read the whole series so some things in the plot may be wrong.

The Outsiders

Author - S.E. Hinton
When Written - 1968, set in the '50s
Where Set - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Plot - Ponyboy Curtis is in a gang called the 'Greasers' who are of the poorer part of town. The gang he is in is completely against the 'Socs or Socials' who are the rich ones. He can depend on his brothers and the friends of his gang to make sure nothing will go horribly wrong. But what happens when something does go horribly wrong? And it takes him through a series of events that will end up changing him forever.
Important Notes - Do not be put off by the time is set in! It's a really good book! READ IT

-I'll add more later in books, can't be bothered now.-

Movies

Black Beauty

Producer/Directer/Productions - ???
When Set - Not sure but set around victorian time I think??
Where set? - Country in England and London
Plot - A Black Stallion named Black Beauty tells the moving story of his life from a horses perspective. Telling a story of trust, friendship, hatred and love. As Black Beauty is sold from place to place, some good, some bad. Remembering the words his mother had told him when he was a colt, that you should stay good and obey your masters, you will be treated well. Remembering them, he told himself to obey his masters, no matter how they treated him. Although when somethings are pushed too far, he is put into risk of dying.
Important notes? Moved the worlds view of horses. Now people have been treating them with more respect.

The Outsiders

Producer/Directer/Productions - ??
When Set - 1968, set in the '50s
Where Set - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Plot - Ponyboy Curtis is in a gang called the 'Greasers' who are of the poorer part of town. The gang he is in is completely against the 'Socs or Socials' who are the rich ones. He can depend on his brothers and the friends of his gang to make sure nothing will go horribly wrong. But what happens when something does go horribly wrong? And it takes him through a series of events that will end up changing him forever.
Important Notes - Do not be put off by the time is set in! It's a really good movie! WATCH IT. Read book before watching movie

EH! I'M TOO TIRED TO ADD ANYMORE... SORRY.. I'LL DO IT LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://deluxegemvalley.omgforum.net
ProKid

Humor : Duck.

Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!]   Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 pm

I like the Heartland Series but I can't find any besides about three books which titles I forgot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net

Books & Movies that rock!!! [add your own!!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: Havin' Fun :: Fun-
Jump to: