Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
A Phantom among the waters edge.... Vote_lcap2A Phantom among the waters edge.... Voting_barA Phantom among the waters edge.... Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
A Phantom among the waters edge.... Vote_lcap2A Phantom among the waters edge.... Voting_barA Phantom among the waters edge.... Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
A Phantom among the waters edge.... Sky-Field

A Phantom among the waters edge....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

A Phantom among the waters edge.... Empty
PostSubject: A Phantom among the waters edge....   A Phantom among the waters edge.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 am

A Phantom among the waters edge.... Google13

I snorted softly, as my muzzle barley touched the cool water beanth it normally.My mane grazed over my eyes, holding their position like normal making me seem all the more like a ghost but thats what i loved seeming like i was diffrent from everyone alse and yet I wasn't.I loved the feeling of the sun beating softly down on my back making my coat go in a creamy like color among its warm rays.My gaze swept over around me for another sign of life but found nothing making me dip my head more to the cool liquid taking a soothing drink that helpped my dry throat.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom among the waters edge....   A Phantom among the waters edge.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 am

Soon I grew tired of being here and turned on my hooves to head for my land.
Back to top Go down
Blue Slate

Blue Slate

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom among the waters edge....   A Phantom among the waters edge.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Rain Dancer walked into the clearing and saw the river. It looked cool and calm, so she broke into a trot. As she reached the waters edge she dropped her muzzle into the cold water and quenched her thirst. She pricked her ears for any sounds that might come to her. 'How long would she have to stay here until a stallion came?' She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom among the waters edge....   A Phantom among the waters edge.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Phantom among the waters edge....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: RPG Worlds :: Horse World :: Lone River-
Jump to: