Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Gonna be leaving tommorow Vote_lcap2Gonna be leaving tommorow Voting_barGonna be leaving tommorow Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Gonna be leaving tommorow Vote_lcap2Gonna be leaving tommorow Voting_barGonna be leaving tommorow Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Gonna be leaving tommorow Sky-Field

Gonna be leaving tommorow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Gonna be leaving tommorow Empty
PostSubject: Gonna be leaving tommorow   Gonna be leaving tommorow Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Yes, i will be leaving tommorow going up to arizona till the 20th.I wont have internet up their so i wont be able to get on untill im back home.I will miss you all! xD
Back to top Go down

Gonna be leaving tommorow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: Discussions & Other Things :: Chat Forum-
Jump to: