Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Vote_lcap2AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Voting_barAxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Vote_lcap2AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Voting_barAxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Sky-Field

AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AxleGrinder

Humor : I'm thinking. And it'll make you die of laughter 8D

AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Empty
PostSubject: AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters   AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:33 pm

So, here are my mythical characters.

Fayzah.
Fayzah is an elf girl, with waist length blonde hair, which never changes its length. So, if you were to cut her hair off it'd grow back immediately. It always stays the same colour too, so it can't get dirty. She looks roughly around 12 years old, but in actual fact she is 134. But, I can role play with her at any age. She has emerald green eyes, and usually wears a hood to disguise her ears. She is tall for her looking-age. Roughly 5'4. Her companion is Asmodeus, a unicorn, who travels with her almost everywhere.

I will add more infomation about Fayzah whenever there is something I want to add, and maybe I'll draw a few pictures of my characters.

Last edited by AxleGrinder on Sun May 10, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.latheyrariver.forumotion.com
AxleGrinder

PostSubject: Re: AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters   AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Asmodeus.
He is a snow-white unicorn stallion, who was originally night-black. He travels with Fayzah, my role play character above. He can talk, but doesn't often. Normally only to Fayzah. He stands at roughly 16hh.

I will add more infomation whenever I feel like it, or draw some pictures.
Back to top Go down
AxleGrinder

PostSubject: Tayvar   AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Tayvar.
He is a dark unicorn, who's instinct is to own a land where no creatures dare go, and if they do, get them destroyed. He is almost undestructable, but he has one weakness, which is unknown. Creatures have been trying to destroy him, but everytime, there is just thier skeleton left over, which is used to make paths on his land. His loud voice scares off creatures, and if they go any further, then his fighting skills certainly will. He has midnight-black hair, mane, and tail. His eyes are blood-red.

I will add more infomation when I can be bothered. May even draw some pictures, if I can be bothered too.
Back to top Go down
AxleGrinder

PostSubject: Re: AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters   AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Jay.
He is a pure white pegasus, and is pretty tall for a pegasus. Roughly 18hh. He is relaxed, although in a fight, he is dangerous. He can heal himself, but when he does, his fighting skills get worse. He is quite intelligent, although there are smarter and wiser creatures. His hoofbeats are silent, so he is good at sneaking into places. He flys often, making quick escapes from attacks or just getting to places.

I will add more infomation, yet again, when I can be bothered. And, I may draw pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters   AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AxleGrinder's Mythical Characters
Page 1 of 1