Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Survival Of the Fittest Vote_lcap2Survival Of the Fittest Voting_barSurvival Of the Fittest Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Survival Of the Fittest Vote_lcap2Survival Of the Fittest Voting_barSurvival Of the Fittest Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Survival Of the Fittest Sky-Field

Survival Of the Fittest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Survival Of the Fittest Empty
PostSubject: Survival Of the Fittest   Survival Of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:41 am

Survival Of the Fittest New-york-city-at-night
Our city

We own the streets,the alleys, and the junkyards.Our life here in this city is rougher then most, its filled with humans matter of fact its swarmed.The streets are never empty, the roads always have cars on it ever during the night there is no safe place here.Food is always in the trash or left on the sidewalk so its not hard to find.Whats rough about this place is the number of aminal patrol, they are everywhere.Humans avoid us dogs on the side with no house best they can.We survive either on our own or with a pack, The main thing in this city is to live and survive best you can.

Alley Dog-
They are the scavengers of this world, eating the left overs from others. Usually they are very Aggressive and 'in the background' group they keep things within the pack most of the time. But to make up for that they are probably the smartest of the packs. Never have they been in danger of getting captured by Animal Control because they know what to do and what not to do. These dogs are usually slimmer than the rest and are much more likely to get into a fight with another.

Street Dog-
They are rather quick to act, always dogdeing animal catchers and cars.Usually they are very queit and by themselves, only having to worry over their own lives or their packs.These dogs rather know their tricks and how to pull one on a human or a dog always winning in the end.

Junkyard Dog-
These dogs stay in the pack, they rarely come into the city but if they do its during the night.There rather tough and are the 'stay in the pack' type attitude.They never leave on thier own and do as there told by their leader.There the calm group always talking it out first before jumping into a fight.

Rules
Okay only a few replys without me
Can be any type of dog or as many as you want.
Follow normal rules xD
Can be as detailed as you want
The city is rather large so lots of dangers xD
Use any form you like ^^

Heres mine

My name is The Demon within,im known as Demon.I have lived for seven years learning things most dogs wont.I am Agressive fore I am a Male.My coat is a mix of black and tan while my eyes are crimson red like the color of blood.German shepherd and Wolf blood run threw my veins.I care for no one but myself .Im nothing but an Agressive alley dog.

Survival Of the Fittest 24327811
"I Live among the dead and walk away from the living..."
Back to top Go down

Survival Of the Fittest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: Role Playing Areas :: Wolf/Dog RPGs-
Jump to: