Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
In the Arms on an Angel Vote_lcap2In the Arms on an Angel Voting_barIn the Arms on an Angel Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
In the Arms on an Angel Vote_lcap2In the Arms on an Angel Voting_barIn the Arms on an Angel Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
In the Arms on an Angel Sky-Field

In the Arms on an Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

In the Arms on an Angel Empty
PostSubject: In the Arms on an Angel   In the Arms on an Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:10 am

In the Arms on an Angel Subaru14

We live in this building with no way out.Our lives are short lived for some of us.The food barle comes unless the rats scurry across the ground.The only water comes to the rain we.Our parents us to live here then when the humans thought they had gotten them all out before the locked it down,closed forever...they were wrong.A few dogs had stayed and give birth but later after they had,they died from a sickness.Some of the pups lived but others werent so lucky.No human ever comes here anymore never to hear out pleading crys for help.We cant get out the gates hold the windows and the door that look like they might fall any second.Its been year since the humans had left and now the building as taken its toll.The wood is lweak and could break.Door lean against the walls barley hanging on its hinges.Where just pups How will we survive?

The Building where in
In the Arms on an Angel 07

The inside
In the Arms on an Angel 2739368836_1ba5ee2d06
In the Arms on an Angel Presenze_n

Rules
Follow Site rules lol
i Control date,weather
Where just puppies and are not realted
No more then a page without me please
We cant get out just yet or it would ruin it lol and where are in a lone land where humans dont go
Age limit is less then 7 months please
No more then 2 puppies max XD
Have fun ^^

The form

Name:
Breed:
Color:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Extra:
Picture:
When older pic:

Mine

Name:The Demented Soul *Demon*
Breed:Alaskan malamute
Color:Black and white
Eye Color:Dark blue
Personality:Queit,mean,mysterious,skiddish,protective,brave
Extra:He has lost his faimly,His brothers,sisters and parnets have died because of the sickness.he was the only one who survived and adopted Broken as his little sister.
Picture:In the Arms on an Angel Faith
When older:
In the Arms on an Angel AlaskanMalamute

Name:Broken Silence *Broken
Breed:German Shepherd
Color:See pic
Eye Color:Dark green
Personality:Queit,caring,brave,dare devil,mysterious
Extra:She doesent talk much these days and never leaves Demon.
Picture:In the Arms on an Angel 657426
When older:
In the Arms on an Angel German_shepherd
Back to top Go down
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

Humor : Oh wow, I am not able to be funny today o.O

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms on an Angel   In the Arms on an Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Name: Tornado
Breed: Rough Collie
Color: See pic
Eye Color: Deep brown
Personality: Timid, yet somewhat curious, kind, helpful, can be mean and rude if you do anything to insult or offend him or his friends.
Extra:----
Picture:
In the Arms on an Angel Dogs%20Pictures%20090
When older pic:
In the Arms on an Angel Rough_collie
Back to top Go down
http://deluxegemvalley.omgforum.net
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms on an Angel   In the Arms on an Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 am

Demon
I grunted as i climbed up the very large stairs, taking a rather long time to reach the top with broken trailing a ways behind me so i had to wait once up their.My bretah huffed out as i lied on the floor and waited for broken to arrive which would be at any seconds, but i thought it was funny seeing hre come to the top in a crawl position with her tongue hanging out, ears droop and breath practiclly gone.I smirked at the thought of it.

Broken
I guess you could say it was slightly harder for me to get up the stairs since i was a year or so younger.My breath was totally gone once at the top and I flopped with a loud thump onto the floor, glareing at my brother-in-law who laughed at me so i stuck my tongue out at him and snorted with a small "meanie" to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms on an Angel   In the Arms on an Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Arms on an Angel
Page 1 of 1