Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Pear's Room - Officially Mine Vote_lcap2Pear's Room - Officially Mine Voting_barPear's Room - Officially Mine Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Pear's Room - Officially Mine Vote_lcap2Pear's Room - Officially Mine Voting_barPear's Room - Officially Mine Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Pear's Room - Officially Mine Sky-Field

Pear's Room - Officially Mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProKid

Humor : Duck.

Pear's Room - Officially Mine Empty
PostSubject: Pear's Room - Officially Mine   Pear's Room - Officially Mine Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:59 am

I started to peek out the door. Close is clear. I began to sneak out, shutting the door behing me. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen, not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net
ProKid

PostSubject: Re: Pear's Room - Officially Mine   Pear's Room - Officially Mine Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:03 pm

I dumped all the food and drinks onto my bed, more careful with the glass items. I made myself comfortable on the bed, after making sure that the door was shut and the window closer to the garden was closed. Then, I started tucking in to the food. "This is the life!" I mumbled softly to myself, leaning against my pillow.
Back to top Go down
AxleGrinder

Humor : I'm thinking. And it'll make you die of laughter 8D

PostSubject: Re: Pear's Room - Officially Mine   Pear's Room - Officially Mine Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:44 pm

"AHHHHH! THE FOX HAS RABIES!!" I shout as I run upstairs, past Pro's room. I stop, walk up to Pro's door and start screaming and banging on the door.
"Fish pie apple book harry potter toilet game cup brother socks toilet hamster cat pony toilet yellow cow water kaboom toilet mouse friend PENDULUM llama pencil toilet toilet TOILET. PENDULUM!!!" I shriek at the door, then dive for the ground and start flailing my arms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.latheyrariver.forumotion.com
ProKid

PostSubject: Re: Pear's Room - Officially Mine   Pear's Room - Officially Mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Hearing Axle's voice and mad screaming, I couldn't help but holler, "Go away!"
After finishing the chicken wings, I drank from my soda bottled drink and started spreading peanut butter in between two slices of bread. Oh no! I forgot the ham and cheese. I grabbed the peanut butter and empty plate and started walking towards the door. But then again, Axle might just barge in and steal my bread. But for the sake of my ham and cheese and peanut butter sandwich, I quickly flew out of the room and saw Axle on the wooden floor. Swiftly closing the door, I fell onto it, leaning against the door to my room and waited for Axle's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pear's Room - Officially Mine   Pear's Room - Officially Mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pear's Room - Officially Mine
Page 1 of 1