Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap2HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barHI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap2HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barHI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Sky-Field

HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArabianJumper

HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!!   HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi, i'm ArabianJumper, i love horses and RPing,
my rping horses are.....

1. Zanzibar, a magnificent 17hh white mustang stallion. Cowboy's weave tales about a magnificent stallion who melts through fences. He floats above the ground, outrunning any mortal horse, and he passes through lassos and moves with cloud-like silence. This, is Zanzibar.

2.Insert New Name a mustang around 10hh black filly with a white star-blaze, Dark Sunshine and Zanzibars foal, she is proud, stubborn and independent and may grow up to be white like her dad. She loves a good run and is also worth a lot of money.

3. Dark Sunshine is a completely stubborn14hh mustang buckskin mare with a black stripe and black socks over white stockings and Zanzibar's lead mare she is Tempests Dam and Zanzibar's Mate she does not trust humans at all, resulting in her being shot at. lol!

Last edited by Tempest on Tue May 05, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, I use a horse named tempest, and it's my username. It's not really fair if My name is used as someone's character. Sorry, once again.)
Back to top Go down

HI! I'm AJ!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: Website Information :: Introduce Yorself-
Jump to: